Here are 31 of my life lessons.
Feel free to reply to this email and send me yours! I’d love to hear!
1. Love Hard
2. Be willing to get hurt
4. Seek to understand, not reply
5. You have no one to impress
6. When you’re scared, that’s the moment to do it
7. Be honest
8. Don’t shy away from your greatness
9. Speak your mind
10. Be willing to be wrong, and admit your fault
11. Trying and “failing” is better than not knowing
12. Make yourself your number one priority
13. Understand your worth
14. Keep boundaries
15. Check in with your mental health
16. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to
17. Make it a priority to schedule in time with friends and family, time flies. Work will always be there
18. Remember everyone is doing the best in their eyes, be compassionate and meet them with love even if it’s hard
19. The only thing you can control is your reaction
20. Make sure your circle of friends push you to be better without them telling you to. Let their character and actions inspire you
21. Even if you’ve been hurt, do your best to open your heart
22. Everything happens for a reason
23. There’s always a beautiful blessing, no matter how bad a situation is
24. Smile at a stranger and acknowledge them. It can make their day
25. Train consistently. Health is the key to enjoying a full life
26. If you really want something you’ll figure out how to make it happen. Period. We create our obstacles.
27. You are owed nothing.
28. You don’t owe anyone anything.
29. It’s okay if your perspectives change. That’s called growth. Don’t get locked into the “identity” of who you used to be or be worried about making others uncomfortable
30. Enjoy food. There’s no shame in eating healthy and indulging.
31. Dream big. Remind your loved ones regularly that you love them. Tomorrow isn’t promised.
Wishing you Health & Happiness,
Your Personal Trainer