Hi, I’m Maricris! I am a proud NASM Certified Personal Trainer with a passion for training YOU, the everyday athlete, to get stronger in the game of life! My background as a corporate worker, athlete, and model, in addition to working with celebrities, entrepreneurs, corporate workers and stay-at-home moms with unpredictable schedules, has inspired my adaptive coaching style. I’ve been blessed to be part of many lifestyle transformations, and can’t wait to be a part of yours!

   

Top

The MWM Blog

Let’s get into it.

I love a good quick tip or social post because, let’s be real, life is busy. But I know for me, when I have the time, sometimes I want to dive a little deeper. And I want to give you a place to do that too.

So when you’re ready to get into some of my favorite things to talk about, fitness, nutrition, lifestyle, motivation, motherhood, recipes and everything in between, you can find those conversations here.

A lot of what I share is inspired by the women in my community, things I’m learning along the way, and real-life experiences. Because we don’t need to come up with ideal situations. We just need to work with what’s right in front of us and go from there.

So take what you need, come back whenever you’re ready for more, and happy reading!

Maricris in a teal workout top at the marina

Food

One Crust Chicken Pot Pie

Fall is upon us, and there are few meals that give me that cozy, comfort-food feeling quite like chicken pot pie. It…

September 20, 2026

Food

HOW TO START LOSING BELLY FAT

I’m very thankful to Carla Delgado for the opportunity to have contributed to Insider on the topic of belly fat. Here are…

March 28, 2021

Food

DO YOU TRUST YOURSELF?

“If you’re looking for that one person that will change your life, look within.” – unknown “The universe is not outside of…

August 2, 2020

Food

Keeping Track of Your Food

FOOD.FOOD.FOOD. Food Diaries Keeping track of your food seems like a daunting task right? You have a hard enough time eating regularly,…

August 11, 2019

Skip to content
Need support with your fitness journey? Start here →