The MWM Blog
Let’s get into it.
I love a good quick tip or social post because, let’s be real, life is busy. But I know for me, when I have the time, sometimes I want to dive a little deeper. And I want to give you a place to do that too.
So when you’re ready to get into some of my favorite things to talk about, fitness, nutrition, lifestyle, motivation, motherhood, recipes and everything in between, you can find those conversations here.
A lot of what I share is inspired by the women in my community, things I’m learning along the way, and real-life experiences. Because we don’t need to come up with ideal situations. We just need to work with what’s right in front of us and go from there.
So take what you need, come back whenever you’re ready for more, and happy reading!

Mindset
WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU’VE DONE?
I constantly get asked, “do you live in Florida now?,” and “When are you moving back to LA?” My answer…IDK I used…
Mindset
WHAT’S ONE GOAL YOU HAVE FOR THE YEAR?
Currently, one goal of mine for the year is to provide workouts on an app or other social media platform to reach…
Mindset
A REMINDER TO ENJOY THE JOURNEY!
Just a simple, quick reminder… Life can surprise you every day… Through the highs and lows of my experiences, I’ve seen how…
Mindset
MAKE LEMONADE
Do you ever just have that day where everything goes wrong?! No matter what you do. You don’t have any bad energy,…
Mindset
WHERE WERE YOU A YEAR AGO?
Boy oh boy, they’re not lying when they say you can be in a completely different place a year from now! There…
Mindset
DO YOU UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF?
Can we just take a moment here? Life definitely throws us obstacles that can be out of our control, but that doesn’t…
Mindset
YOU’RE ENOUGH! YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?!
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how amazing you are?! It’s so easy to look at everyone’s Instagram and other…
Mindset
Do you have the support you need on your fitness journey?
Can I really do this? What’s going to be the difference this time? Do I even have time? Do I even know…
Mindset
WHAT’S YOUR MINDSET GOING INTO 2021?!
I know many people have resolutions for the new year, but I feel like I’ve strayed a bit from that. I don’t…








