Hi, I’m Maricris! I am a proud NASM Certified Personal Trainer with a passion for training YOU, the everyday athlete, to get stronger in the game of life! My background as a corporate worker, athlete, and model, in addition to working with celebrities, entrepreneurs, corporate workers and stay-at-home moms with unpredictable schedules, has inspired my adaptive coaching style. I’ve been blessed to be part of many lifestyle transformations, and can’t wait to be a part of yours!

   

Top

The MWM Blog

Let’s get into it.

I love a good quick tip or social post because, let’s be real, life is busy. But I know for me, when I have the time, sometimes I want to dive a little deeper. And I want to give you a place to do that too.

So when you’re ready to get into some of my favorite things to talk about, fitness, nutrition, lifestyle, motivation, motherhood, recipes and everything in between, you can find those conversations here.

A lot of what I share is inspired by the women in my community, things I’m learning along the way, and real-life experiences. Because we don’t need to come up with ideal situations. We just need to work with what’s right in front of us and go from there.

So take what you need, come back whenever you’re ready for more, and happy reading!

Maricris in a teal workout top at the marina

Move

SKATER TO SINGLE LEG BURPEE

Let’s move and play! Take your base moves, and amp them up a bit! It’s always fun to challenge yourself and see…

April 11, 2021

Move

3 CORE FIRE COMBOS!

I can never get over how beautiful the views are in Florida. It truly has been an inspiration to me to get…

March 22, 2021

Move

4 CORE TRAINING SLIDER MOVES!

We’re back at it my every day athletes! I recently shared my Top 20 picks for at-home gym equipment on Savvy’s blog,…

February 22, 2021

Move

FREE 28-DAY WORKOUT CHALLENGE!

Kick off 2021 with a workout goal that’ll become a lifestyle change! As we come off the holidays, and readjust back to…

January 8, 2021

Move

ENERGY IS EVERYTHING!

The energy we have changes our experiences! Be mindful of how you carry yourself, and how others are around you. Great energy…

December 22, 2020

Skip to content
Need support with your fitness journey? Start here →