Hi, I’m Maricris! I am a proud NASM Certified Personal Trainer with a passion for training YOU, the everyday athlete, to get stronger in the game of life! My background as a corporate worker, athlete, and model, in addition to working with celebrities, entrepreneurs, corporate workers and stay-at-home moms with unpredictable schedules, has inspired my adaptive coaching style. I’ve been blessed to be part of many lifestyle transformations, and can’t wait to be a part of yours!

   

Top

The MWM Blog

Let’s get into it.

I love a good quick tip or social post because, let’s be real, life is busy. But I know for me, when I have the time, sometimes I want to dive a little deeper. And I want to give you a place to do that too.

So when you’re ready to get into some of my favorite things to talk about, fitness, nutrition, lifestyle, motivation, motherhood, recipes and everything in between, you can find those conversations here.

A lot of what I share is inspired by the women in my community, things I’m learning along the way, and real-life experiences. Because we don’t need to come up with ideal situations. We just need to work with what’s right in front of us and go from there.

So take what you need, come back whenever you’re ready for more, and happy reading!

Maricris in a teal workout top at the marina

Mindset

A REMINDER TO REST…

RESTING DOESN’T SIGNIFY FAILURE. IT SHOWS GROWTH. We need to respect our bodies. We are capable of doing magnificent things, and can…

November 29, 2020

Move

4 MOVES FOR BETTER POSTURE!

The infamous YTWL Routine! Let’s improve our posture and work on our strength and range of motion in our shoulders and upper…

September 28, 2020

Food

DO YOU TRUST YOURSELF?

“If you’re looking for that one person that will change your life, look within.” – unknown “The universe is not outside of…

August 2, 2020

Move

Workout Recovery

You plan your workouts, but do you plan your recovery? We’ve heard a common theme of “no pain, no gain,” and that may…

July 12, 2020

Move

31 Life Lessons I’ve Learned

This past Saturday, on June 20th, I turned 31. I know it’s common to hear that women don’t like to share their…

June 23, 2020

Move

STARTING YOUR FITNESS JOURNEY

MINDSET.MINDSET.MINDSET. STARTING YOUR FITNESS JOURNEY It’s an exciting time when you think about starting your fitness journey. Why? Because you’re embarking on…

August 11, 2019

Skip to content
Need support with your fitness journey? Start here →